21-22 Arts Education Series Registration
The Hett is pleased to present a wide variety of professional touring companies programmed specifically for grades K-12. Our Arts Education Series offers daytime performances for students, exposing them to the transformational power of the arts.
Attendance to any of our performances help students meet Illinois Arts Learning Standards by responding and connecting to the arts.
Generously sponsored by Allison Cassens Early Childhood Development Center and Dr. Linda Cassens
Reduced Prices for Groups
Performances in our Arts Education Series are $5 each per child with one (1) complimentary chaperone per ten (10) children. Additional chaperone tickets are $25 each. Every person, regardless of age, must have a seat in advance.
Educational and study-guide materials are available. Visit theHett.com under Upcoming Events/Arts Education for more information.
U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America
Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 10:00 AM
The ReMINDers: Hip Hop Culture 101
Thursday, September 30, 2021, 10:00 AM
World Class Illusionist
Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:00 AM
Mad River Theatre: Freedom Riders
Thursday, February 17, 2022, 10:00 AM
- Complete this registration for the show you would like to attend. Submit registration forms for each show you would like to attend.
- Once your registration has been received, the box office will contact you directly confirm your order and to arrange for payment. Confirmations may take an average of 2 weeks to reach you. If you have not received a confirmation in that time, please contact the box office.
Once your registration has been received, the box office will contact you directly to confirm availability and to arrange for payment.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration for all Arts Education performances. Your registration will act as a reservation for your group and we will hold that reservation for four (4) weeks, or until payment is received. Acceptable forms of payment include check, money order, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or purchase order (PO). If a PO is used, actual payment must be received four (4) weeks prior to the performance date. Registrations not paid by that time may be cancelled.
Confirmation of Registration:
- A confirmation letter, invoice, and study guides will be sent to the contact person listed on the registration form. If the event requested is sold out, your registration will automatically be placed on a waitlist.
School Group Policies:
- We do not issue tickets; your confirmation letter verifies your order.
- Please adhere to our grade level recommendations for each performance. Call the box office in advance to request any exceptions.
- Children under the age of four will not be admitted to the theater except for performances which are intended for that age group.
- Do not bring extra students or chaperones on the day of the event without calling in advance to the box office.
- Bus drivers must stay with their bus if parked on McKendree University property
Changes and cancellations
- Changes: If your group has already paid for a performance and would like to purchase additional seats, please call the box office at 618-537-6863 to inquire about availability. If we are able to accommodate your group, we will ask you to submit a written request. Many of our events sell out; for this reason, we ask that you do not bring extra students or chaperones on the day of the event without calling in advance to ensure that we have space available. We will only admit those students and chaperones who have registered for seats in advance.
- Cancellations: In the event that a school group must cancel their registration or reduce their group size, teachers may request in writing a full or partial refund no later than four (4) weeks prior to the performance date. If a written cancellation request is not received you will be held responsible for full payment.
School Inclement Weather
- Full refunds will be given to all groups if McKendree University cancels the school performance. If the performance has not been cancelled and your school district is closed or delayed, please notify the Hett as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund for your seats or attempt to reschedule your group.
Hett Box Office | email@example.com | 618-537-6863